Chico Electric is looking for experienced Solar Installers to join our team. We are looking for Solar Installers with at least 5 years experience in one or all of the following markets: Residential Solar, Commercial Solar and Renewables, Commissioning, O&M.
Only applicants who complete the application and added skills survey will be considered for an interview. We encourage you to provide a cover letter, resume, and letters of reference.
Department: Residential, Commercial, Agricultural Reports To: General Foreman
Base Rate: $20.00 per hr. Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Direct the solar portion of projects. Work closely with Electricians and PM’s. Laborers will depend on them for information, direction, and support.
Essential Job Functions:
· Oversee solar portion of projects to bring in on/under time and on/under budget
· Coordinate with Electricians for electrical portion of projects
· Contact for customers while on site
· Assist ATI Department in washing solar modules for our customers
Level of Responsibility:
· In charge of laborers during installations.
· Will work with PM on Manpower needs
· Will work under the direction of the PM’s and Electricians to complete the installation
Essential Job Requirements:
Driving: Current, valid Driver License for State where you will drive, meet company auto insurance qualifications
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Required Certification: None
Required skills: Mechanical abilities, knowledge of tools
Preferences: Electrical, solar or construction experience
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 75 lbs while walking on uneven surfaces, have ability to climb and work from ladders, dig trenches, bend, stoop, kneel, push, pull, balance, walk and handle material. Ability to drive company vehicles. Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions. May work at heights on roofs.
Our comprehensive benefit package is available after waiting periods and includes Paid Personal Time Off, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and a 401k plan.
Chico Electric is a drug free organization. All candidates must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen.
All Solar Installer applicants must provide:
· A current (within the last 30 days) CA DMV printout.