$2,800.00 sign on Bonus!
Wage Range: $28 - $43 per hr.
Chico Electric is looking for experienced Certified Residential Electricians to join our team.
We are looking for CA State Certified Electricians with at least 5 years Journey Level experience in the following Markets:
- New Construction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Install conduit and conduit supports, pull wire and feeder cables, terminations, install panels, switchgear, transformers; underground and trench shovel work; assemble and install light fixtures.
- Have, and be able to use, all tools on Chico Electric “Required Tool List”.
- Install and troubleshoot all systems including single phase, 120 volts to 240 volts AC. Install and troubleshoot all systems from 24 volts to 1000 volts DC.
- Keep a clean, organized jobsite.
- Be capable of laying out and installing branch circuitry and conduit runs with minimal direction
- Communicate tool, equipment and material needs to Site Leader or Project Planner.
- Coordinate, supervise and assist with the work of trainees, installers, and laborers as needed.
- Report unscheduled tardiness and absences to VP, Manager, Assistant Manager or Project Manager as early as possible (whomever is managing the project) as well as to their supervisor as detailed in the Employee Handbook.
- Complete weekly time entries accurately, completely, with daily job activity notations.
- Adhere to all requirements of the Chico Electric safety program.
- Works with Dispatch, Supervisory Electrician, and/or Project Manager.
- May be required to be on the Emergency Service On-Call rotation.
- May be required to work out of town.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Driving: Current, valid Driver License for State where you will drive, meet company auto insurance qualifications
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: Minimum 5 years Electrical work in Residential Market
- Required Certification: Current California State residential Electrician Certification
- Required skills: Able to read & understand blueprints; Capable of laying out support systems, conduit installations, power and lighting equipment; Experienced with single phase systems up to, and including, 240 volts. Experience in conduit bending, wire pulling and terminations, circuitry layout, working knowledge of NEC and troubleshooting skills
- Preferences: NECA or WECA Journeyman certificate
- Physical Requirements: Ability to climb ladders, lift 50 lbs, push, pull, balance, walk, stoop and handle material, and drive company vehicles
- Medical Gap Insurance
- 401k match up to 4%
We encourage you to provide a cover letter, resume, and letters of reference.
Only applicants who complete the application and added skills survey will be considered for an interview. We encourage you to provide a cover letter, resume, and letters of reference.
Sign on bonus would be calculated based on starting wage. More details from Hiring Lead.
Chico Electric is a drug free organization. All candidates must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen.
All Certified Electrician applicants must provide:
· A copy of your CA State Certification card or your CA State Certification number
· A current (within the last 30 days) CA DMV printout.