$28.00 - $37.00 an Hour, $2,800.00 sign on Bonus!
* Details Explained at interview
Chico Electric is looking for experienced Certified Residential Electricians to join our team.
We are looking for CA State Certified Electricians with at least 5 years Journey Level experience in the following Markets:
- New Construction.
- To execute a professional installation
Essential Job Functions:
- Install conduit and conduit supports, pull wire and feeder cables, terminations, install panels switchgear, transformers; underground and trench shovel work; assemble and install light fixtures.
- Have, and be able to use, all tools on Chico Electric “Required Tool List”
- Install and troubleshoot all systems including single phase, 120 volts to 240 volts
- Organize and maintain jobsite material storage area or container, as needed
- Be capable of laying out and installing branch circuitry and conduit runs with minimal direction
- Trouble Shooting Panels, Voltage Issues, loss of power and any problem that may arise in a residential property
- Communicate tool, equipment and material needs to Site Leader or Project Planner in order to assure sufficient resources are maintained on jobsite at all times
- Coordinate, supervise and assist with the work of apprentices/trainees and helpers, as needed
- Report unscheduled tardiness and absences to General Forman or Project Planner as early as possible
- Complete weekly timecard accurately, legibly and completely
- Attend bi-weekly safety meetings and adhere to all requirements of the Chico Electric safety program, including use of PPE
- Coordinate with, and take direction from, Site Leader or Project Planner
Essential Job Requirements:
- Driving: Current, valid Driver License for State where you will drive, meet company auto insurance qualifications
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: Minimum 5 years Electrical work in Residential Market
- Required Certification: Current California State residential Electrician Certification
- Required skills: Able to read & understand blueprints; Capable of laying out support systems, conduit installations, power and lighting equipment; Experienced with single phase systems up to, and including, 240 volts. Experience in conduit bending, wire pulling and terminations, circuitry layout, working knowledge of NEC and troubleshooting skills
- Preferences: NECA or WECA Journeyman certificate
- Physical Requirements: Ability to climb ladders, lift 50 lbs, push, pull, balance, walk, stoop and handle material, and drive company vehicles
- Medical Gap Insurance
- 401k match up to 4%
We encourage you to provide a cover letter, resume, and letters of reference.
Sign on bonus would be calculated based on starting wage. More details from Hiring Lead.
Only applicants who complete the application and added skills survey will be considered for an interview. We encourage you to provide a cover letter, resume, and letters of reference.
Chico Electric is a drug free organization. All candidates must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen.
All Certified Electrician applicants must provide:
· A copy of your CA State Certification card or your CA State Certification number
· A current (within the last 30 days) CA DMV printout.