$20.00 up to $34.00 an Hour
Chico Electric is looking for experienced Solar Installers to join our team.
We are looking for Solar Installers with at least 5 years experience in one or all of the following markets:
- Residential Solar
- Commercial Solar and Renewables
- Commissioning, O&M.
- Direct the solar portion of projects
- Work closely with Electricians and PM’s
- Laborers will depend on them for information, direction, and support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee solar portion of projects to bring in on/under time and on/under budget
- Coordinate with Electricians for electrical portion of projects
- Contact for customers while on site
- Assist ATI Department in washing solar modules for our customers
- Layout and install Roof and Ground Mount Array's
Level of Responsibility:
- In charge of laborers during installations.
- Will work with PM on Manpower needs
- Will work under the direction of the PM’s and Electricians to complete the installation
Essential Job Requirements:
- Driving: Current, valid Driver License for State where you will drive, meet company auto insurance qualifications
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Required Certification: None
- Required skills: Mechanical abilities, knowledge of tools
- Preferences: Electrical, solar or construction experience
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 75 lbs while walking on uneven surfaces, have ability to climb and work from ladders, dig trenches, bend, stoop, kneel, push, pull, balance, walk and handle material.
- Ability to drive company vehicles. Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions. May work at heights on roofs.
- Medical Gap Insurance
- 401k match up to 4%
We encourage you to provide a cover letter, resume, and letters of reference.
Chico Electric is a drug free organization. All candidates must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen.
All Solar Installer applicants must provide:
· A current (within the last 30 days) CA DMV printout.