Chico Electric is looking for a Solar System Analyst to join our team.
Wage Range: $15-$18 per hour
Systems Analyst Purpose:
- To Consistently Exceed Customer Expectations
- Provide design and analysis support to Energy Technology team
Essential Job Functions
- Participate in initial contact with customer
- Perform energy analysis
- Inverter/module design
- Participate in site survey
- Site/building plans
- PV mounting method
- Participate in design review
- All other costs (roofing, trenching, etc.)
- Participate in estimate review
- CSI reservation
- NEM application
- Hand off project materials
- Installation related CSI and NEM admin
- Commissioning (CSI and inspections
- Train other CE employees in Energy Technology
Essential Job Requirements:
- Driving: Current, valid Driver License for State where you will drive, meet company auto insurance qualifications
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Required skills: Phone and customer service skills, computer skills – Excel, Outlook, Windows, Word; knowledge of office equipment; filing
- Physical Requirements: Ability to sit at desk and computer; bending; reaching, traveling around the office for meetings, communication with others, office machine usage. Ability to visit jobs sites which includes walking on uneven terrain, climbing ladders, working at heights and walking on roofs and other structures.
- Experience: 0-5 years experience in energy technology or related technology, Customer Service, Sales, Logistics, Purchasing, Finance and Administration
- Travel: Occasional out of town work is required
- Medical Gap Insurance
- 401k match up to 4%
We encourage you to provide a cover letter, resume, and letters of reference.
Chico Electric is a drug free organization. All candidates must be able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen.
· A current (within the last 30 days) CA DMV printout.